Instructions to install / mount the School Board using the supplied Standoff's
Thank you for purchasing the Photo School Board. Hopefully these instructions will assist with assembling your photo board.
The ideal Photo Size to fit the board ----- 13cm x 18cm (large photo) 6.5cm x 9cm (small photo)
- REMOVE THE PROTECTIVE PAPER FROM THE CLEAR ACRYLIC BEFORE ASSEMBLING.
- FOR EASY ATTACHMENT OF THE PHOTO’S, USE THE GUIDELINES ON THE BACKING BOARD (MDF) AND GLUE/TAPE THE PHOTO INTO THE POSITION. THE GUIDELINES SHOULD BE THE SAME SIZE AS YOUR PHOTO! THE PHOTO CUT OUT HOLES ON THE FACE ARE SLIGHTLY SMALLER THEREFORE NO EDGES OF THE PHOTO WILL BE DISPLAYED
HOW TO WALL MOUNT THE SCHOOL BOARD WITH THE PROVIDED STANDOFFS or SIT IT ON A SHELF
- FOLLOW THE ABOVE DIAGRAM OR BELOW INSTRUCTIONS
The provided standoff mounts come in a pack of 4 for each corner
Each mount consist of a wall anchor/ standoff barrel/screw/standoff cap
- Best if you have another person to help
- Position the back piece of the photo board to the wall ensuring it is straight, and use a pencil to mark the centre of each hole
- Drill a pilot hole on each pencil mark and if required tap a wall anchor into the wall
- Insert the screw into the standoff barrel and screw into the wall or wall anchor as far as it can go
- Repeat on the other 3 corners
- Hold the photo board in place in front of the wall mounts and thread the standoff caps onto all 4 corners
Alternatively, if not mounting to the wall you can place the board against a shelf by using the standoff’s to keep the pieces together.
All wall surfaces are different......please note you may need alternative hardware to suit your wall type